Super Bright LED Strips With 5060 SMDs (300 LEDs/5M per reel)
- Linear separable LED strip on WHITE printed circuit board with 3M self-adhesive backing.
- Each unit of 3 LEDs can be cut out at regular segments without damaging the rest ribbon.
- Number of LEDs: Total 300 Super Bright SMD5060 (Tri-chip Leds) per reel. 18 LEDs/foot.
- Working Voltages: 12V DC
- Total Wattages: About 72W per reel - 16.4 feet/5 meter. 0.21-0.25W per Led (Tri-chip-Led).
- Total Lumen Outputs: 3000 lumens for Cool White. (CW: 11 LM per diode, WW: 10 LM per diode)
- Color Temperatures: Cool White (6,000~7,000K), Neutral White(4,100-4,800K), Warm White(3,000~3,500K)
- Dimmable: Dimming can be achieved by using our single color Led strip dimmer.
- Tri-Chip LED strips are the brightest, most durable and efficient of its class.
- The ribbon is so flexible that can be shaped and bent to achieve 90° angle, even barrel roll
- Operating temperatures: -25 to 60º C
- Storage temperatures: -25 to 80º C
- Warranty: Three-year
Ordering: From North America, call 626-968-1909, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are always encouraged to call one of our sales reps for custom lighting consultation.
Also check Waterproof Super Bright SMD5060 Strip version.
Strips & Light Emitting Colors
Original Images & Dimensions (unit: mm)
Anti-static Package & Accessory
- Edge-lighting of transparent or diffused materials
- Path & contour marking
- Illuminated signs
- Furniture lighting
- Retail display lighting