Flexible LED Strips with 3528 SMD (300 LEDs/reel)
- Linear separable LED strip on WHITE flexible printed circuit board (8mm in width) with 3M self-adhesive backing.
- Each unit of 3 LEDs can be cut out at regular segments without damaging the rest ribbon.
- Number of LEDs: Total 300 pieces of SMD3528 (single-chip diodes) per reel, 18 LEDs/foot.
- Voltages & Current: 12V DC, 2A for entire strip. 20mA each diode or series circuit.
- Total Wattage: About 24W per reel - 16.4 feet/5 meter. 0.07-0.08W per Led (single-chip-Led).
- Lumen Outputs: Cool White: 1350 LM, Warm White: 1280 LM for the 5-meter strip. About 5 lumens each diode.
- Product Weight: 0.13kg
- Color Temperatures: Cool White(6,000~7,000K), Warm White(3,000~3,500K), R / G / B single colors.
- Dimmable: Dimming is available by using our single color Led strip dimmer.
- Single-chip LED strips are the most affordable of its class.
- The ribbon is so flexible that can be shaped and bent to achieve 90° angle, even barrel roll.
- Operating Temperatures: -25 to 60º C
- Storage Temperatures: -25 to 80º C
- Warranty: Three-year
Ordering: From North America, call 626-968-1909, or email: email@example.com. You are always encouraged to call one of our sales reps for custom lighting consultation.
Also check SMD3528 Strip Waterproof version.
Products & Accessories
On Bottom left image: This is a popular easy DIY "Two End Connector" for our customers, especially designed for 3528 strip "Cut and Connect Without Soldering", convenience for light strip turning corner or crossing "dark area". Standard 1 foot long (enlarge image to see detail)
Dimensions (unit: mm)
- Edge-lighting of transparent or diffused materials
- Path & contour marking
- Illuminated signs
- Furniture lighting
- Interior decorative lighting